Your bulk trash and vegetative waste will be collected once per week on your first garbage collection day of the week. Bulk and vegetative waste should not exceed 6 cubic yards, which is approximately equivalent to the size of 6 kitchen stoves or 3 refrigerators. See diagram below.
Residents may dispose of three oversized piles of yard and bulk waste annually. The fourth pile, and all subsequent piles in a one-year period (July 1-June 30), must be limited to six cubic yards. If subsequent piles exceed the six cubic yard amount, Waste Pro will notify the resident with the cost of hauling away the trash.
If you exceed your three annual oversized bulk pick ups, you will be charged a $15 per yard overage fee.
Other guidelines include:
- Bulk and waste items include household goods such as couches, chairs, mattresses, tables, appliances (white goods), carpet and padding, etc.
- For safety reasons, residents are required to box with tape or wrap with an old blanket any mirrors, glass panels or window panes before disposing of them curbside. Doors must be removed from refrigerators and freezers.
- Yard waste includes unbundled tree trimmings, palm fronds, tree branches and brush.
- Bulk and vegetative waste may be placed within five feet (5’) of the street no earlier than 7 p.m. the day prior, but no later than 7 a.m., on your first scheduled garbage collection day of the week to ensure pick-up.
- Bulk and vegetative waste should not be placed under trees or power lines where mechanical truck removal would be restricted.
- Bulk waste and yard waste materials must be generated by the resident at the residential unit where the bulk is collected.
Have a question?
Call Waste Pro directly at 954-282-6800