The station accepts bulk trash & yard waste during normal operating hours. This service is FREE to Coral Springs residents with an I.D. and address verification (driver’s license and a water/cable bill, vehicle registration, insurance card or voter registration with Coral Springs address).
Location: 12600 Wiles Road, Coral Springs Operating hours: Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.Holidays: Open on Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day // Closed on Christmas Day.
No commercial waste, raw garbage, animal waste, batteries.
Waste may be brought to the Transfer Station in your car, passenger van (no larger than a 7-person size), pick up trucks (with beds no larger than 4’ x 8’), or trailers (with beds no larger than 4’ x 12’ x 3’).
Vehicles rented by residential property owners that meet the above size restrictions are permitted. Residents will need to fill out a Rental Vehicle Access to Waste Transfer Station Form before the Friday of the weekend they plan to drop off items. Residents should also contact Waste Pro at 954-282-6800 prior to renting the vehicle, to ensure the vehicle and material hauled meets the standards of the transfer station.
- Household goods - such as couches, chairs, mattresses, tables, appliances, carpet and padding, etc
- Yard waste - includes unbundled tree trimmings, palm fronds, tree branches and brush.
- Cardboard (Must be flatten and empty. NO PLASTIC OR STYROFOAM FILLINGS)
- Recyclables: Plastic bottles & jugs, Aluminum cans, Paper.
ONLY accepted on the first Saturday of the month
- Paint, fluorescent light bulbs and electronic equipment.