List of Current and Proposed Utility Projects:
- Lift Stations Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation of existing City’s sanitary lift stations, to prevent sewer overflows and provides a reliable waste water collection system. - Completed.
- Galvanized Water Service Replacement: To replace the existing galvanized water pipes throughout the City’s utility service area, to ensure proper flow of water and increase water pressure to customers. - Water service line replacement is targeted for Section 21 – Completed this month.
- Sanitary Sewer Lines Rehabilitation: To prevent the inflow and infiltration of ground water into the sewer lines to reduce waste water treatments costs. - Completed. New rehabilitation project to start in January 2019.
- Rehabilitation of Raw Water Wells: Rehabilitation of existing City's raw water wells, to improve water productivity and increase water supply. Several Locations – Project Started in October 2018 and is 40% complete.
- SW Quadrant Water and Sewer Improvements: Installation of a new lift station and new water and sewer mains in the Southwest corner of University Drive and Sample Road. To provide water and sewer service to the new Municipal Complex and future developments in the Southwest Quadrant area. – Completed.
- Notice of AMENDED road WORK PLAN in your neighborhood or area: roadwork activities for the upgrade of two wastewater collection stations, and the replacement of 6,900 linear feet of sewer pipe on 110th Avenue between Sample Road and Wiles Road.