If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please call the BROWARD CORONAVIRUS CALL CENTER HOTLINE: 954-357-9500.  

Water Districts, Line Breaks & Sewer Blockages

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Water Districts

Water services in the City are facilitated by four providers. If you experience a water line break or sewer blockage, you may contact your water district for assistance:

City of Coral Springs Water District
3800 NW 85 Avenue
From Wiles Road, south to the south side of Royal Palm Boulevard, north of Wiles Road from Riverside Drive east to 441.

Coral Springs Improvement District
10300 N.W. 11 Manor
Covers all areas south of Royal Palm Boulevard to the C-14 canal.

North Springs Improvement District
9700 NW 52 Street
From Wiles Road north and Riverside Drive west.

Royal Utilities
8900 N.W. 44 Ct.
From Wiles Road south to 40 Street; University Dr. from Wiles Road south to 40 Street; University Drive to the west, 81 Terrace to the east

You may determine which district you are in by viewing this water district map:

water utility map

Or download it here.