There will be NO services on Christmas Day.
Waste Pro will have regular service on New years Day.
Excess garbage may be placed in heavy duty bags next to the green carts ONLY if your second collection day falls on the followings dates, December 26, 27 & 28. (Check your schedule)
Multi-family complexes or businesses that require additional collections should make arrangements in advance by calling Waste Pro at 954-282-6800.
- Christmas trees, large cardboard and excess boxes stacked together may be placed for collection with your bulk waste.
- Ornaments, tinsel and tree lights DO NOT go in the recycling bin.
- In an effort to prevent burglars from "casing" your home this holiday season, the City of Coral Springs will place a dumpster to collect holiday cardboard in the parking lot located between the City Gymnasium and Public Safety Building (2600 and 2800 Coral Springs Drive). Starting Monday - December 23, 2019 to Monday, January 6, 2020 - Please discard any plastic film, bubble wrap and Styrofoam from boxes before recycling.
- Old electronics (computers, televisions, etc.) may be recycled at the Waste Transfer Station Saturday, January 4, 2020 or the first Saturday of the month.
- Download the Recycle Coach app!
Christmas Tree Recycling
Coral Springs residents may bring their Christmas Trees to the City’s Waste Transfer Station any weekend (Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or Sundays 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., or place them with regular yard waste collection (their first collection day of the week). Christmas trees must be free from any tinsel, ornaments or lights.
The Waste Transfer Station at 12600 Wiles Rd. is open normal weekend schedule Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. The station accepts bulk trash, yard waste and source separated recyclables during normal operating hours. This service is free to Coral Springs residents with an I.D. and address verification (driver’s license and a water/cable bill, vehicle registration, insurance card or voter registration with Coral Springs address).Contact Waste Pro with any questions at 954-282-6800 or visit www.CoralSprings.org/wastepro.