Coral Springs Senior Center at Sartory Hall
- Free fitness classes for Coral Springs resident ages 55 and older at Senior Center at Sartory Hall.
- A driver’s license is needed to register at the center.
- All classes, except Intermediate Tai Chi are open only to Coral Springs residents.
- Intermediate Tai Chi is FREE for residents / non-residents for $5 per class
Coral Springs Aquatic Complex
- Enrollment in the program is simple! Bring your health insurance card and drivers license. If enrolling a dependent under the age of 18 bring health card, proof of age and photo ID.
Silver Sneakers and Prime Fitness
- The Fitness Center at the Aquatic Complex is now offering fitness classes designed especially for those age 62 and up. The classes use state-of-the-art equipment that was developed for maximum muscle and bone density re-growth. A personal trainer and geriatric nurse will be teaching each session. The sessions are easy, upbeat and fun!
Senior Fitness Classes