Dear Water Customer:
To provide the best program possible, the City of Coral Springs has partnered with Backflow Solutions, Inc. also known as BSI Online, the nation’s leading backflow data management firm. BSI is fully devoted to helping public water systems with the development, implementation, and maintenance of cross-connection control programs.
Starting March 1, 2019, BSI will be sending backflow assembly notifications on behalf of the City of Coral Springs. You will still need to call your testing contractor to schedule your annual backflow assembly test but as of March 1, 2019, your contractor will submit your test results online to BSI.
Please contact BSI Online with any questions: (800) 414-4990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Coral Springs is proud of the water they deliver to you every day. By working together and cooperating in this critical program, we can further protect our water resources.
The City of Coral Springs is taking proactive steps to replace the City’s aging infrastructure:
- The City of Coral Springs will begin installing a new well and new raw water main in your neighborhood beginning Wednesday, October 3, 2018.
Riverside Dr. between NW 40th St. and NW 37th Drive
- The City of Coral Springs has been installed. Final paving of Riverside Drive will be completed by June 2019.
Section 20 Water Service Replacement Project -Summer 2019
- The City of Coral Springs will be replacing the water service lines throughout your neighborhood in an effort to improve the water service. New water service lines including water meters will be installed within the City’s right-of-way.
Pride Promoters Park
- Is partially closed, while contractors replace an existing raw water supply well. In an effort to ensure the public’s safety, please refrain from entering the park until further notice (expected re-open date is June 2019). Should you have any questions, please contact the City of Coral Springs Engineering Department at 954-345-2160
- Construction begins September 11, 2017
In Broward County, construction begins September 11, 2017 and is expected to be completed in late 2019.
- Phase 1 – Rock Island to State Road 7/US-441 - Completed
- Phase 2 – Rock Island to Riverside Drive - Completion date – Spring 2020
These projects will be managed by the Florida Department of Transportation. Broward County and the City of Coral Springs will be consulted throughout the design and construction phases with periodic updates to the City Commission:
- Wiles Road – University Drive to SR7 - completed in 2021:
- Coral Ridge Drive – Southgate Blvd. to Holmberg Road – Starting in 2021
These projects will be managed (designed and constructed) by FDOT in consultation with the City of Coral Springs:
- Rock Island Road – Sample Road to Wiles Road - Starting in 2020
- Turtle Creek Drive – SR7 to south of Sample (City boundary) - Starting in 2020
- University Drive – Sample Road to Sawgrass - Starting in 2023