The City of Coral Springs is taking proactive steps to replace the City’s aging infrastructure:
- The City of Coral Springs will be replacing the water service lines throughout your neighborhood in an effort to improve the water service. New water service lines including water meters will be installed within the City’s right-of-way.
Pine Ridge North
- Road resurfacing ( see attached map) starting September 4 , length of the project is 3 months.
Sherwood Forest Park
- Resurfacing, starting September 17, park will be closed for about 4 weeks. Parking lot and walking trail will receive an upgrade.
Pride Promoters Park
- Is closed, while contractors replace an existing raw water supply well. In an effort to ensure the public’s safety, please refrain from entering the park until further notice (expected re-open date is December 28, 2018). Should you have any questions, please contact the City of Coral Springs Engineering Department at 954-345-2160.
- Construction begins September 11, 2017
In Broward County, construction begins September 11, 2017 and is expected to be completed in late 2019.
- Work started on January 12, 2017
Construction continues until the summer of 2018.
- Wiles Road Phase 2:
Wiles Road Widening Project Between Riverside Drive and Rock Island Road
These projects will be managed by the Florida Department of Transportation. Broward County and the City of Coral Springs will be consulted throughout the design and construction phases with periodic updates to the City Commission:
- Wiles Road – University Drive to SR7 - completed in 2021:
- Coral Ridge Drive – Southgate Blvd. to Holmberg Road – Starting in 2021
These projects will be managed (designed and constructed) by FDOT in consultation with the City of Coral Springs:
- Rock Island Road – Sample Road to Wiles Road - Starting in 2020
- Turtle Creek Drive – SR7 to south of Sample (City boundary) - Starting in 2020
- University Drive – Sample Road to Sawgrass - Starting in 2023